An Event Planner is a professional individual who is responsible for organizing and planning events. They may organize Charity Events, Business Conferences, Trade Shows, Holiday Events, Fashion Shows, New Product launches and a host of other events.
At UNIQUELY40 our event planners are extremely creative, organized and possess the most important thing in event planning and that’s “PEOPLE SKILLS.” When we plan an event, it’s about our clients and their attendees. Our clients’ needs and wants take precedence. Our Event Planners always establish a good working business relationships with host of suppliers and negotiate a reasonable price for our clients.
Before our Event Planners handle any event, we ask prospective clients these main questions:
- What is the purpose of the event?
- What type of equipment is need?
- When will it occur?
- How many days will the event run?
- How many guests will be attending?
- Who are the guests?
- Your budget? (MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE)
- What type of marketing, if any, should be done?
- What type of menus would you prefer, if any?
- Do you have specific vendors you want our company to use?
- What type of hotel, if any, would you prefer your guests to stay in?
- What type of transportation, if any, are you willing to offer to and from your event?
When these basic questions are answered then we proceed with planning your successful event.
Our Business Event Planning Services
- Event and Seminar Planner
- Corporate and Small Business Conferences
- Corporate and Small Business Luncheons
- Networking functions
- Webinars for Training
- Web Conferences